Ctrl+Ins, Shift+Ins, Shift+cursor

Post by Borj » Mon, 10 Jan 2000 04:00:00

The combination of keys doesn't work on my machine, do anyone know why

tx for answer in advance

1. shift key stopped shifting

aargh, please help

for some reason my shift key has stopped working. i was doing something and
happend to press the shift key 5 times and the accesibility options popped
up asking me if i wanted to switch on the sticky keys. i said no and
cancelled. since then i have no shift keys.

the keys are responding because i've had a look at the accessibility options
and if i press shift 5 times again, up pops the sticky keys. if you hold the
right shift for 8 secs, another option pops up. so i know there isn't a
keyboard problem.

what can it be, please help

a direct response would be appreciated, thanks.

--
Steve Davis
steve (dot) davis (at) mail (dot) com

2. Okami, NEWSwatch and GET files

3. Why is the Left Shift key not same as the Right Shift key

4. MicroEmacs v3.11

5. Problem starting mysqlGui

6. keybd_event & shift/ctrl in Win2000

7. CTRL-SHIFT-F fails to work in OE

8. explorer crashes when selecting files + using shortcut keys (ctrl-c,ctrl-x,ctrl-v,shift-del)

9. How do I Install only ADUC mmc snap-in (not the other AC snap ins)

10. mmc, problem accessing snap-ins on a workstation

11. ADS snap-ins disappeared