Lost SHARE.EXE

Post by Gary » Wed, 12 Feb 2003 05:30:25

I'm trying to re-install WORKS, and the SHARE.EXE file is
missing.  How caan I recover this?

Lost SHARE.EXE

Post by Sparker » Wed, 12 Feb 2003 06:17:16

See the workarounds in this article:

Share.exe Is Not Supported in Windows 95 OSR2, Windows 98 or Windows Me
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;161619

--
..Hope this helps,
.....Please respond to newsgroup only

> I'm trying to re-install WORKS, and the SHARE.EXE file is
> missing.  How caan I recover this?

Lost SHARE.EXE

Post by glee » Wed, 12 Feb 2003 06:11:42

What version of Works are you trying to install?
It does not need Share.exe, unless it is an obsolete DOS version.

...glen
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP W95/98 Systems

> I'm trying to re-install WORKS, and the SHARE.EXE file is
> missing.  How caan I recover this?

Lost SHARE.EXE

Post by Henri Leboeu » Thu, 13 Feb 2003 04:13:59

Some were successful in completing this by creating a file named share.exe

Open note page select a new file and save the blank file as share.exe.
This may foul the installation.

--

Henri Leboeuf

Quote:> I'm trying to re-install WORKS, and the SHARE.EXE file is