weird file extensions

Post by Kevi » Sun, 28 May 2000 04:00:00

What are files with the following extensions? Can they be deleted?

*.tvl
*.wcm
*.prx
*.acl

--
kd

weird file extensions

Post by Lee C » Sun, 28 May 2000 04:00:00

You might check with these guys; they keep a list.

http://www.whatis.com/ff.htm#b

> What are files with the following extensions? Can they be deleted?

> *.tvl
> *.wcm
> *.prx
> *.acl

> --
> kd

weird file extensions

Post by Bill » Mon, 29 May 2000 04:00:00

here is another good one-
http://www.cknow.com/ckinfo/acronyms/fileaextensions.htm

Bill B

> You might check with these guys; they keep a list.

> http://www.whatis.com/ff.htm#b

> > What are files with the following extensions? Can they be deleted?

> > *.tvl
> > *.wcm
> > *.prx
> > *.acl

> > --
> > kd

1. jpgs - VBScript Script Files - File extensions altered, cannot open files

I opened my computer this morning and found that all
my .jpg files had been converted to .vbs and I now can't
open them in my photo programs or open them at all.

I have no idea how to open these and I want my .jpg files
back!

I'm young and not very good with Windows so I have no clue
what I'm doing.

I should be online for awhile, of you need any more

 Please HELP!

 - Mary

2. Problem setting environment variable

3. HELP - Why is my file system tagging files with the wrong file extension?

4. Thunking in NT (calling 16-bit DLL from NT App)

5. file names/file extensions

6. python

7. HowTo extract Underscored file extension, From Installation CD File?

8. No Sound with music CDs?

9. file names/file extensions

10. Hide file extensions of known file types.

11. PBM: File type 'Application extension' not available in find files list

12. Display system files and file extensions.

13. File extension .DM and "lost file"