"Cannot find file" error msg when I click on *.htm file

"Cannot find file" error msg when I click on *.htm file

Post by Alan Edward » Sun, 17 Nov 2002 04:56:57

The association may be intact but can still be poorly quoted, which is
what your error indicates to me.

Please post the details of what you see in File Types for the
"Application used..." (copy and paste to a separate line so there can
be no typing errors)
Give details of other entries if "Use DDE" is checked.

...Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion, "Dave Maier"

>Whenever I click on a file with the htm or html extension,
>Windows returns the error message: "Cannot find the file
>[path\*.htm] or one of its components. Make sure the path
>and filename are correct and that all required libraries
>are available."  I have checked the file association (to
>Netscape 6.2) and it appears to be intact.

>Any help would be appreciated

>Dave Maier

1. camera wizard-"cannot find file specified" error msg

I just built a computer.  When I plug in my sony digital
camera the scanner and camera wizard opens.  wizard
uploads the images but cannot display them.  When I try
to copy images to my computer it tells me cannot copy
images.  It gives an error message saying,"cannot find
file specified." The camera has worked fine before in my
previous computer with the same set up.  Please help!

2. New versions of tools, contractors, and consultants lists

3. Problem to open "html" & "htm" files

4. 11-th Int. Conf. on Automated Deduction Call for Papers

5. Error Msg. = "Can't find CDSETUP.EXE in the WIN.INI.file"

6. How to change the background color of Radio Button?

7. error msg "a required .dll file msvbvm60.dll not found"

8. Treasure Island (Save Disk)

9. cant find the file "syscnfg.exe" and "Error loading reg678.dll"

10. Can't view TIF files in Imaging "document page file cannot be found"

11. 2k Cluster error: "System cannot find file specified"

12. "Cannot find File" Error message

13. notepad "cannot find the file..." error