How to move msgs. to dif PC

Post by Rob » Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I'm using Outlook Express 5 on two different machines.
How can I copy the messages (100+) from one PC to another.

Thanks,
Rob

How to move msgs. to dif PC

Post by Mysti » Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> I'm using Outlook Express 5 on two different machines.
> How can I copy the messages (100+) from one PC to another.

> Thanks,
> Rob

> --

There is an export option in the software. Use it and then import them
to outlook on the other pc.

--
Mystic

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

How to move msgs. to dif PC

Post by Ronald Cornwel » Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:00:00

The messages are stored in your application data folder in windows.   Simply
look for the outlook folder and copy the contents of one to the other.

Eric

Quote:> I'm using Outlook Express 5 on two different machines.
> How can I copy the messages (100+) from one PC to another.

> Thanks,
> Rob

> --

How to move msgs. to dif PC

Post by Rob » Tue, 28 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Thanks !

> I'm using Outlook Express 5 on two different machines.
> How can I copy the messages (100+) from one PC to another.

> Thanks,
> Rob

> --

1. 2 hardware profiles same card, can't set dif. config??

I am trying to set up a laptop with a built in NIC card to
be able to alternately connect at either the office LAN
via a dynamic IP address and to connect to a DSL setup
outside the office with a static IP address etc.
I created a new profile by copying the existing one (as MS
suggests) and then opening the new one on reboot and
editing it for the alternate connection requirements.
The problem is, that when I save the settings for this 2nd
hardware profile, it also changes the settings in the
original hardware profile and so I can not just switch
back and forth between networks by selecting a different
profile on reboot.  How do I keep the LAN settings
different when I am using the same hardware but just
different IP requirements????  I used to be able to do
this in NT 4 with no problem.

Thanks JBA

2. Newbie with SMP-Related question

3. W2K pro member of two dif. domains

4. Replacing an A4000 battery

5. Terminal client get dif DNS

6. Reversing a sort option

7. 2 Dif. mail account ...how??

8. My C: Drive is full

9. connect 2 PC (windows 2000 PC with windows ME PC)

10. Moving Win2k PC from NT 4.0 domain to Win2k AD domian

11. Moving Offline Files from DOS to another PC

12. Need to move a group of PC's on/off Proxy server easily

13. Moving a W2K PC between domains