Real Player - Windows Media Player

Post by Jimm » Sat, 22 Mar 2003 13:30:27

When I bought PC, it came with Real Player installed.  Now
I have been trying to upgrade to Windows Media Player
which is supposed to be free upgrade for current users.
When I try to download upgrade, I get a final message that
upgrade failed because I do not have "authorization" to
download upgrade.  Don't know where to turn to get
authorization, or how to contact Real Player for hint on
how to solve.  Anyone have idea???  Thanks

1. Windows Media Player vs Real Player G2

On Sat, 27 Nov 1999 12:38:01 +0800, "calaher"

I don't know of any technical issues but I run them both without any
problems. Some media pages I access asks which app I would like to
use, Windows Media or RealPlayer and I make the choice. Either one
works perfectly.

rg
http://ronnieg.net

2. Best Way to use rprinter

3. second domain or member server

4. win media player +real player

5. Need Suggestions

6. New Media Player and Real Player 5

7. Open Menu Programmatically ????

8. Windows Media Player and Real Audio Files...

9. Real Entertainment Center Plus *beta* vs. Windows Media Player 7 *beta*

10. Windows media plauyer or real player????

11. Media Player 7 no output from embedded player in IE55

12. Media Player can't play VCD and Real?