Stack error?

Post by Giovanni Portalur » Fri, 17 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hello to all of you

I get a blue screen error on my WIN98 that say something about my STACK's
and MinSP or so.

Can someone help me with that?

thanks

Gianni

Stack error?

Post by Henri Leboeu » Sun, 19 Mar 2000 04:00:00

>Hello to all of you

>I get a blue screen error on my WIN98 that say something about my STACK's
>and MinSP or so.

>Can someone help me with that?

>thanks

>Gianni

There Are No Spare Stack Pages
It may be necessary to increase the setting of 'MinSPs' in System.ini to
prevent possible stack faults. There are currently SPs allocated.
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q149/0/83.asp

Henri Leboeuf

Stack error?

Post by Matt » Sun, 19 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Giovanni,
   Typically this only means a small "overreaching" problem with windows,
not inherent to it, but not a dangerous one, usually. I have to recommend
(because I've found it extremely helpful) the magazine
site "www.smartcomputing.com " you can search there by "stack error" etc.
and find out alot about it(or anything else).
                   Good Luck,  Matt

> Hello to all of you

> I get a blue screen error on my WIN98 that say something about my STACK's
> and MinSP or so.

> Can someone help me with that?

> thanks

> Gianni

1. Stack Error

My computer persistently stops, giving me a blue screen
with the message of KERNAL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR

The message says to check new hardware or software.
None was added.

Running
Windows 2000, McAfee 7.02 with auto update
800 Mhz machine, 256 RAM

What is its problem?

2. POP Mail Client needed

3. Stack Errors

4. Interaction Design

5. Stack error

6. Req: FFT module for SHARC

7. stack error with partition magic 5

8. what's the best way to update multiple computer msxml parsers

9. Stack error

10. Stack size remaining or stack limit

11. Windows Explorer, Searching and Stack Overflow Error Problem

12. stop 0X00000077 kernel stack inpage error

13. Microsoft Explorer, Search and Stack Overflow Error Problem