QuickPrint missing files: oleacc.dll & pci.dll

QuickPrint missing files: oleacc.dll & pci.dll

Post by jaime » Tue, 08 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I have a new Compaq Presario 5716 running Win98.  Whenever I press the Quick Print button, it says that it is missing these files:   oleacc.dll   pci.dll.  I called Compaq support, and they told me that I needed to re-install my printer driver.  I removed my printer driver and re-installed it and still no luck.  Later, I upgraded to Windows 98 2nd edition and magically the Quick Print problem disappeared!  However, my dial-up connection stopped working, so I removed the second edition and went back to regular Win98 -- where Quick Print again tells me that it is missing oleacc.dll and pci.dll!

Can anyone explain this and/or tell me how to solve this problem?

QuickPrint missing files: oleacc.dll & pci.dll

Post by maremuff » Tue, 22 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi,  any luck with those .dll files?  I can't find them either!

QuickPrint missing files: oleacc.dll & pci.dll

Post by Mikhail Zhili » Sat, 26 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Oleacc.dll is on Win98/98SE CD-ROM, in one of the cab-files. You can
use sfc.exe to extract it:

Start -- Run...  sfc

Mark "Extract......" here and type in this name.

Pci.dll is not on Win98/98SE CD-ROM (there is only pci.vxd on it).
--
Mikhail Zhilin
MS MVP-DTS

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:17:55 -0800, maremuffn

>Hi,  any luck with those .dll files?  I can't find them either!

>* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
>The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

1. QuickPrint missing oleacc.dll & pci.dll

I have a new Compaq Presario 5716 running Win98.  Whenever I press the Quick Print button, it says that it is missing these files:   oleacc.dll   pci.dll.  I called Compaq support, and they told me that I needed to re-install my printer driver.  I removed my printer driver and re-installed it and still no luck.  Later, I upgraded to Windows 98 2nd edition and magically the Quick Print problem disappeared!  However, my dial-up connection stopped working, so I removed the second edition and went back to regular Win98 -- where Quick Print again tells me that it is missing oleacc.dll and pci.dll!

Can anyone explain this and/or tell me how to solve this problem?

2. Women Pay You For Intimate Services

3. PMG15 error from windows: OLEACC.DLL file missing

4. gtk-xemacs bug

5. missing oleacc.dll file in operating system

6. Does anyone have TELNET TVI950 emulation???????

7. missing dll files: CFGMGR32.DLL & powrprof.dll

8. ocr software

9. MIssing oleacc.dll

10. oleacc.dll missing or not working

11. OLEACC.DLL file