Start Button Rt Click Menu

Post by John » Fri, 09 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

The menu that appears in response to a right click of the start button on my
machine has changed.  Open and Explore an Open are grayed out and Run
Command has been added.

Where is this controlled?  I'd like to reactivate they grayed items.

Thanks, John Kaplan

Start Button Rt Click Menu

Post by Rick Criddl » Fri, 09 Oct 1998 04:00:00

If you have Tweak UI then it is possible that under the My Computer tab, some of
the drives A-Z are unchecked. They must ALL be checked.

--
Rick Criddle
Download COOLWARE at:

 "You have to dig deep to make change"

Start Button Rt Click Menu

Post by John » Fri, 09 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Yes, I have one unchecked.  That's a very strange relationship.

Thanks,  John