virus corrupted all Windows .exe files

Post by Stan » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 09:38:08

I have a virus called PE_FINALDO.A on another computer,
and I have been instructed to erase all .exe files in
Windows (the only way, apparently, to get rid of this
bug), and reload them from a clean computer.  The trouble
is, I don't HAVE another W98 system computer.  Is there
any online source for downloading these .exe files?

virus corrupted all Windows .exe files

Post by mapson » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 09:46:28

Try this.
http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=PE_FINAL
DO.B

- J -

Quote:> I have a virus called PE_FINALDO.A on another computer,