mstask.exe/taskmon.exe/TvWatch.exe

Post by Baard Larse » Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Do I have to let these files be started during boot up?
I ran msconfig, and among a lot of other files to be runned during startup,
these were there as well.
Real Player is already kicked out, but I am not sure about these three.
But I recon I should leave rundll32.dll alone...  ;P

Best regards,
Baard Larsen

Do no "always" shoot Micro$oft when your system hangs or craches.
Bad drivers delivered from Your hardware dealer can cause this!
GeForce-cards are a GREAT example on that...

mstask.exe/taskmon.exe/TvWatch.exe

Post by Aash » Mon, 03 Apr 2000 05:00:00

Hi there,

Try to change in registry ... at your own RISK...

open registry editor with this command : REGEDIT ..

and search the task you want to remove from startup ...
when u found it .. in registry ... see the location of registry and if u
found that its in startup only then u can delete that key ....

Hope this will help you to solve your problem,

Best of Luck,

Regards,

Aashu