ms7531 error message???

Post by JMIW » Wed, 01 Jan 2003 02:17:10

After deleting some files (I know, I screwed-up) I get an
error message when launching IE6. "CANNOT FIND
MS7531.HTML". I click okay and IE opens to a blank page.
Fine, I click on a favorite, then in tools/internet
options I set my home page. But after I close IE it does
the same thing all over again? Is there a way to
reestablish/regenerate the ms7531.html file?

Thanks.  Jon

ms7531 error message???

Post by Brian A » Wed, 01 Jan 2003 07:12:33

JMIWA,
 Have you tried the repair option in Add/Remove Programs. Click on IE in the list, click on add/remove,
select repair. If it can't repair it you may need to reinstall it.

--

Brian A.

> After deleting some files (I know, I screwed-up) I get an
> error message when launching IE6. "CANNOT FIND
> MS7531.HTML". I click okay and IE opens to a blank page.
> Fine, I click on a favorite, then in tools/internet
> options I set my home page. But after I close IE it does
> the same thing all over again? Is there a way to
> reestablish/regenerate the ms7531.html file?

> Thanks.  Jon

ms7531 error message???

Post by Henri Leboeu » Wed, 01 Jan 2003 23:17:25

You can always look at this search for google.com
http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=MS7531.HTML&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&...
ogle+Search
--

Henri Leboeuf

Quote:> After deleting some files (I know, I screwed-up) I get an
> error message when launching IE6. "CANNOT FIND
> MS7531.HTML". I click okay and IE opens to a blank page.
> Fine, I click on a favorite, then in tools/internet
> options I set my home page. But after I close IE it does
> the same thing all over again? Is there a way to
> reestablish/regenerate the ms7531.html file?

> Thanks.  Jon

1. Windows File Protection Message & Error DS message ..

hi,

I'm currently running windows 2000 server.
I get this message after running a program for awhile.  I
close the message window then it just comes back in like
10 minutes or so?  All of my programs are running really
slow and it takes like five minutes just to open a program
up?  I have 654mb of ram and a 64mb video card.  This just
started happening.  The error ds message pops up when I
try to use my scanner?  Can somebody help me.. I went to
the knowledge base but it doesn't explain how to fix these
problems it just tells you the symptoms and some brief
info on it..  Please.. I appreciate all or any help..

Thank you,

gary

2. write_GIF, PNG: incomplete palette

3. Error message: Outlook has caused an error in PSTPRX32.DLL

4. BEYOND TECHNOLOGY

5. error message process has already exited has generated error and will be closed by window

6. WTB: A1200 Ram Board!

7. error resolving outside hosts and weird error messages

8. Outbox

9. while boot the machine getting error message,"8603 Pointing Device error."

10. Error Message: Iexplore.exe Has Generated Errors and Will Be Closed By Windows (Q303728)

11. Error Message "Loopback detected" Error code 737?

12. HELP error messages (Error Code = 3)

13. load error! .....error message when booting laptop