Problems with PWS in WIN98 w/ IE5

Post by Ken Kasm » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I can't seem to get personal web server to load under Win98 w/ IE5.  It's
seems that many of the dependent compotenents for MTS are now missing!
Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone know of a way around it.  I
just want to be able to do development through Interdev on my laptop while I'm
away from web/server access.

Thanks,
Ken

Problems with PWS in WIN98 w/ IE5

Post by Lee Chapell » Wed, 30 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Did you run <Win98 CD>\add-ons\pws\setup?
--
Lee
MS-MVP [DTS]