outlook express

Post by Jeff Meyer » Thu, 11 May 2000 04:00:00

Win98SE, OE5

I'd like to put an icon on the desktop that, when clicked, will create an
email message with multiple recipients by entering all the addresses into
the "to" box.  How can I do this?

Jeff

outlook express

Post by Lee C » Thu, 11 May 2000 04:00:00

I know how to do this with Eudora, but it's tricky.  Well, in fact, I don't
know how to do this with Eudora, but I figured it out once, and have such an
icon, and bet I could figure out again what it was I did, especially since I
have the icon to investigate now.  But, with Outlook Express I think you'd
best start checking out the "message rules" (under the Tools option).  It's
got options there to send e-mails to people you put on a list, but how to
get that setup to a desktop icon I've not figured on as of yet.

Quote:> Win98SE, OE5

> I'd like to put an icon on the desktop that, when clicked, will create an
> email message with multiple recipients by entering all the addresses into
> the "to" box.  How can I do this?

> Jeff

outlook express

Post by Frank Saunders MS-MV » Thu, 11 May 2000 04:00:00

Start a new message and enter the recipients.  In the compose Window click File | Save As...  and save it as an EML file on the desktop.  When you want to send such a message click on that icon.

--

Frank Saunders MS-MVP
Please reply in newsgroup.  I don't answer email

> Win98SE, OE5

> I'd like to put an icon on the desktop that, when clicked, will create an
> email message with multiple recipients by entering all the addresses into
> the "to" box.  How can I do this?

> Jeff

1. Copying Win98 Outlook Express 6 email to W2k Server Outlook Express 6

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. If not,
please direct me elsewhere.
-

Recently I moved from Win98 to W2k Server. What remains is to migrate my
Outlook Express 6 mailboxes.
What are the steps in migration my Outlook Express 6 emails?

I have tried to copy them

From (Win98)

E:\WINDOWS\Application
Data\Identities\{F54646C0-207E-11D6-8793-E9EEBD441C27}\Microsoft\Outlook
Express

To (W2k Server)

C:\Documents and Settings\ronan\Application
Data\Identities\{E4FCE5D9-17F4-4F54-9292-12701BB3BF4C}\Microsoft\Outlook
Express

That doesn't work: I don't see the correct mailboxes and emails

I hope someone can help me.

Kind regards,
Ronan van Riet

2. Menubar keeps behaving as if tapped. Shorted screen?

3. outlook express 6 newsgroup from outlook express?

4. Outlook as mail address book

5. backing up Outlook Express data; can't launch Outlook Express

6. Surface contour map?

7. LDAP & E-Mail Clients (e.g. Outlook/Outlook Express)

8. Need work in Pacific Northwest

9. Integrating Outlook & Outlook Express Address Books

10. Outlook Express (and possibly Outlook)

11. OUTLOOK OR OUTLOOK EXPRESS

12. "Preview Pane" in MS-Outlook 2000 vs Outlook Express

13. Importing messages from Outlook Express 6 to Outlook 2000