HELP: font problem in Outlook Express

Post by Microsoft Newsgroup » Thu, 15 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Every time I start up Outlook Express I have to manually select
view->fonts->smaller. However, I want that to be my default setup.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Rodger

HELP: font problem in Outlook Express

Post by R.P. » Thu, 15 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
To make it the default font -- go to tools    stationary  select your font
and ok your way back out. Hope this helps.
R.P.

>Every time I start up Outlook Express I have to manually select
>view->fonts->smaller. However, I want that to be my default setup.

>Is there a way to do this?

>Thanks,
>Rodger

HELP: font problem in Outlook Express

Post by Milly Staple » Thu, 15 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Go to Tools/Options/Read - at the bottom there is an option for selecting
how you read your news.  Check anything you want.
Hope this helps.

>Every time I start up Outlook Express I have to manually select
>view->fonts->smaller. However, I want that to be my default setup.

>Is there a way to do this?

>Thanks,
>Rodger

HELP: font problem in Outlook Express

Post by Edward Atti » Thu, 15 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I adjusted mine by going to Tools/Options/and selecting the Read tab and
under Font settings, changing the Font size to the one I desired.

HELP: font problem in Outlook Express

Post by Rodge » Sat, 17 Oct 1998 04:00:00

That was it; thanks much!

I adjusted mine by going to Tools/Options/and selecting the Read tab and
under Font settings, changing the Font size to the one I desired.

1. Help with font in Outlook Express please!

I am in the midst of reinstalling everything to my new computer, and am
experiencing a little brain fade...O.K. O.K. a lot of brain fade.

Will someone please tell me how to change this ugly font that newsgroup
messages are displayed in. If you would be kind enough to email me with
instructions, I will dance at your funeral.

TIA

Al

2. Fuzzy Variables

3. Copying Win98 Outlook Express 6 email to W2k Server Outlook Express 6

4. Storing Images in Database

5. outlook express 6 newsgroup from outlook express?

6. I need help with gaps in tables

7. backing up Outlook Express data; can't launch Outlook Express

8. Linking to "My Computer"

9. Windows Messaging, Outlook 98, Outlook Express Help!!!

10. W2k Problem with MS Outlook & Outlook Express

11. Resizing fonts in Outlook Express

12. Font for Outlook Express Signature

13. Outlook Express Font Setting