Cannot copy & past files - Error in CFSSVRADMIN.DLL

Cannot copy & past files - Error in CFSSVRADMIN.DLL

Post by Giampaolo Bellavit » Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi all,

I have a problem during the copy&past files in Windows98 (first edition,
with IE5): I cannot do this, always it makes an "Explorer fatal error" in
file CFSSVRADMIN.DLL.

There's anybody that had this problem? I search in deja.com and in Microsoft
KB about "CFSSVRADMIN.DLL" but I didn't find an answer... :-(

Giampaolo Bellavite, Verona (Italy)

?Quante pi cose vedo dell'uomo, tanto pi amo i cani.?
(Madame De Sta?l)

Cannot copy & past files - Error in CFSSVRADMIN.DLL

Post by Kell » Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

That is a very long error........check in your find, files and folders.

Best of Luck,
Kelly

Post by Henri Leboeu » Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:00:00

>Hi all,

>I have a problem during the copy&past files in Windows98 (first edition,
>with IE5): I cannot do this, always it makes an "Explorer fatal error" in
>file CFSSVRADMIN.DLL.

>There's anybody that had this problem? I search in deja.com and in
Microsoft
>KB about "CFSSVRADMIN.DLL" but I didn't find an answer... :-(

>Thanks,

>--
>Giampaolo Bellavite, Verona (Italy)

>?Quante pi cose vedo dell'uomo, tanto pi amo i cani.?
>(Madame De Sta?l)

This file is not a windows98 file. Do you check for virus at times.
Or what other software did you install recently?

Henri Leboeuf

Cannot copy & past files - Error in CFSSVRADMIN.DLL

Post by Giampaolo Bellavit » Fri, 14 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> This file is not a windows98 file. Do you check for virus at times.
> Or what other software did you install recently?

Dear Henri, thank you for your answer.

I found that the problem was caused by the ColdFusion Server - I removed
some keys from the Registry and now my Windows works fun! :-)

Bye,

--
Giampaolo Bellavite, Verona

?Quante pi cose vedo dell'uomo, tanto pi amo i cani.?
(Madame De Sta?l)

1. No more Drag & drop and copy/past and tapisrv error when connection on internet

Hi,

I think I am not the only one to have this problem, and try to figure
out how and why it happends.

It seems to be since I reinstall Frontpage 98 on my computer.

I have no drag and drop functionnality with Windows Explorer, and
generally no Copy Past functions, even in the applications with WinWord,
Excel,... (of course, I check if the files or directory where not
protected)

By the way I have an other problem (it seems to be linked) when I try to
run a dialup session, I have an "tapisrv" error message, but the link is
established. If I try to disconnect, the icon on the right of the bottom
bar will appear with a red cross instead of disseapearing, and will
remain. I should restart the Pc to really lill this session.

This is a new computer with a full install of Windows 98 (no upgrade),
and it works fine at the begining, before Frontpage 98 installation.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Frank.

2. Link Drop Down Menu

3. error message " setup cannot copy the file: wbemcom.dll"

4. g++ problems..

5. Cannot copy Setupapi.dll and Compstuil.dll when installing WinPro

6. Group's dashboard

7. Online Auction Users, you should know 3252

8. Cannot copy Quartz.dll file during Win 2000 setup (install)

9. Hard Drive Errors, cannot Copy files to another drive, paging Error, win2k 8IEXP,

10. missing dll files: CFGMGR32.DLL & powrprof.dll

11. Cant Copy, Cut, Past or Drag-drop any files to anywhere!!!

12. File Copy/Past quit working