"""""""""""""""""""""""""""''product ID""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""''product ID""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''

Post by K M » Thu, 16 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Oh Boy!!!!!  I think I'll hurry up and give you mine    NOT!
get a grip

>I really need help with a problem that I have with win98, can anybody
please
>spare their non-OEM product ID to me? PLEASE

>you can check to see if your product ID is OEM or not by right clicking MY
>COMPUTER, then properties. Then check to see if those numbers have the
>letters OEM in the middle with a bunch of numbers. If there is OEM with a
>bunch of numbers then it's an OEM version. If  you don't see OEM, then can
>you please give me that set of numbers??? please??

>THANK

>iris

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""''product ID""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''

Post by Harry » Thu, 16 Sep 1999 04:00:00

If you have a legit copy of Windows you can call Microsoft and ask for help
at 1 800 426 9400

--

Harry Ohrn ???
                   ~

> I really need help with a problem that I have with win98, can anybody
please
> spare their non-OEM product ID to me? PLEASE

> you can check to see if your product ID is OEM or not by right clicking MY
> COMPUTER, then properties. Then check to see if those numbers have the
> letters OEM in the middle with a bunch of numbers. If there is OEM with a
> bunch of numbers then it's an OEM version. If  you don't see OEM, then can
> you please give me that set of numbers??? please??

> THANK

> iris

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""''product ID""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''

Post by iris » Fri, 17 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I really need help with a problem that I have with win98, can anybody please
spare their non-OEM product ID to me? PLEASE

you can check to see if your product ID is OEM or not by right clicking MY
COMPUTER, then properties. Then check to see if those numbers have the
letters OEM in the middle with a bunch of numbers. If there is OEM with a
bunch of numbers then it's an OEM version. If  you don't see OEM, then can
you please give me that set of numbers??? please??

THANK

iris

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""''product ID""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''

Post by Richard G. Harpe » Fri, 17 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Your Product ID should be on the disc case that your Windows 98 disc came
in.  If you can't find it, contact Microsoft at (800) 426-9400 for
assistance.

--

* NOTE - Private Email messages are generally not replied to
* Please post all questions and comments in the newsgroups.

> I really need help with a problem that I have with win98, can anybody
please
> spare their non-OEM product ID to me? PLEASE

> you can check to see if your product ID is OEM or not by right clicking MY
> COMPUTER, then properties. Then check to see if those numbers have the
> letters OEM in the middle with a bunch of numbers. If there is OEM with a
> bunch of numbers then it's an OEM version. If  you don't see OEM, then can
> you please give me that set of numbers??? please??

> THANK

> iris

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""''product ID""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''

Post by Bill Wiriawa » Sat, 18 Sep 1999 04:00:00

This kind of guy would die for getting the product ID.

Fact 1:
If he/she got the original copy, why would he ask for the Prod-ID?....
 - He/She might stole one but forgot to get the prod-ID...oops sorry.

Fact 2:
There are many piracy around this planet, and maybe he/she is one of theie
customer.

Fact 3:
If he/she intend to use that kind of words in this community.. check the
earlier message reply.
""it's not warez copy you *s!! it's pre-installed in my computer, you
son of a *! can't someone just be nice for a change these days? is that
so much to ask? I just need some help, that's all!

* ALL OF YOU BUSTARDS WHO DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT OTHER
PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Than he/she is a clear looser since he/she does not show his/her name.

Get a life, you got more than help already here, If you think I'm wrong,
excuse me, but If you think you're wrong you owe all the nice guys here an
apologize.

BW

> Your Product ID should be on the disc case that your Windows 98 disc came
> in.  If you can't find it, contact Microsoft at (800) 426-9400 for
> assistance.

> --

> * NOTE - Private Email messages are generally not replied to
> * Please post all questions and comments in the newsgroups.

> > I really need help with a problem that I have with win98, can anybody
> please
> > spare their non-OEM product ID to me? PLEASE

> > you can check to see if your product ID is OEM or not by right clicking
MY
> > COMPUTER, then properties. Then check to see if those numbers have the
> > letters OEM in the middle with a bunch of numbers. If there is OEM with
> > bunch of numbers then it's an OEM version. If  you don't see OEM, then
can
> > you please give me that set of numbers??? please??

> > THANK

> > iris

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""''product ID""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''

Post by Richard G. Harpe » Sat, 18 Sep 1999 04:00:00

A general request, to everyone, if you please:

(1) This has been beaten to death.  Please let it die.

(2) If you really, REALLY must respond please drop the original message.
This is a family oriented newsgroup and I'm willing to bet that no one needs
to see the message quoted in its entirety for the third or fourth time now.
Yes, it was in poor taste; but is it any less in poor taste for you to keep
repeating it?

--

* NOTE - Private Email messages are generally not replied to
* Please post all questions and comments in the newsgroups.

Quote:> Fact 3:
> If he/she intend to use that kind of words in this community.. check the
> earlier message reply.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""''product ID""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''

Post by Gary Woodruf » Sun, 19 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Boy the things you miss when you leave for three days, gladly missed I
might add.

To those who are trying to figure out what Richard is referring to.
Apparently there were some posts with offensive language that have
been removed.  And any post with reference to said offending post were
also removed.  So, it leaves the  thread looking like Richard is
talking to himself.  He may do that <g> but not in this case.

Gary Woodruff

"That'll be the day"
John Wayne in The Searchers

>A general request, to everyone, if you please:

>(1) This has been beaten to death.  Please let it die.

>(2) If you really, REALLY must respond please drop the original
message.
>This is a family oriented newsgroup and I'm willing to bet that no
one needs
>to see the message quoted in its entirety for the third or fourth
time now.
>Yes, it was in poor taste; but is it any less in poor taste for you
to keep
>repeating it?

>--

>* NOTE - Private Email messages are generally not replied to
>* Please post all questions and comments in the newsgroups.

>> Fact 3:
>> If he/she intend to use that kind of words in this community..
check the
>> earlier message reply.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""''product ID""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''

Post by Richard G. Harpe » Sun, 19 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I don't talk to myself.  Never.  But my multiple personalities have been
known to talk to each other.  :-)

You didn't miss a thing - unless you hang out on the waterfront or watch
most stand-up comedians - in which case you've already heard it so you still
didn't miss a thing.  <GD&RVVF>

Yes, a number of people responded to the rather salty original post,
re-quoting it in its entirety.  I'd imagine that the nice newsgroup folks
removed all the messages that quoted it all again, along with the original
post.

BTW ... the original poster is much calmer now that we have figured out why
it was that he was trying to "cheat" Microsoft ... and helping him solve his
problem instead.

--

* NOTE - Private Email messages are generally not replied to
* Please post all questions and comments in the newsgroups.

Quote:> Boy the things you miss when you leave for three days, gladly missed I
> might add.

> To those who are trying to figure out what Richard is referring to.
> Apparently there were some posts with offensive language that have
> been removed.  And any post with reference to said offending post were
> also removed.  So, it leaves the  thread looking like Richard is
> talking to himself.  He may do that <g> but not in this case.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""''product ID""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''

Post by Gary Woodruf » Sun, 19 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Great! I love a happy ending.

Gary Woodruff

"That'll be the day"
John Wayne in The Searchers

>I don't talk to myself.  Never.  But my multiple personalities have
been
>known to talk to each other.  :-)

>You didn't miss a thing - unless you hang out on the waterfront or
watch
>most stand-up comedians - in which case you've already heard it so
you still
>didn't miss a thing.  <GD&RVVF>

>Yes, a number of people responded to the rather salty original post,
>re-quoting it in its entirety.  I'd imagine that the nice newsgroup
folks
>removed all the messages that quoted it all again, along with the
original
>post.

>BTW ... the original poster is much calmer now that we have figured
out why
>it was that he was trying to "cheat" Microsoft ... and helping him
solve his
>problem instead.

>--

>* NOTE - Private Email messages are generally not replied to
>* Please post all questions and comments in the newsgroups.

>> Boy the things you miss when you leave for three days, gladly
missed I
>> might add.

>> To those who are trying to figure out what Richard is referring to.
>> Apparently there were some posts with offensive language that have
>> been removed.  And any post with reference to said offending post
were
>> also removed.  So, it leaves the  thread looking like Richard is
>> talking to himself.  He may do that <g> but not in this case.

Phew! I was getting worried there...