Microsoft Access

Post by Elaine » Wed, 06 Nov 2002 01:43:16

I'm trying to insert a row in the middle of my table.  Is
this impossible or is there a way to do this.  As of now I
can only insert a row at the end of the table.

Microsoft Access

Post by K » Wed, 06 Nov 2002 02:01:02

Hi,
put your cursor where u need a insertion and then insert a
row.

Microsoft Access

Post by Elaine » Wed, 06 Nov 2002 02:44:46

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi,
>put your cursor where u need a insertion and then insert
>row.
>.

Hi, thanks for your help but i've tried several times to
do that and it keeps adding a row at the end of the
table.  Not where my cursor is.

Microsoft Access

Post by Ron Badou » Wed, 06 Nov 2002 05:00:28

Scroll back up the Community Newsgroups list to Desktop Applications.  Click it and then find the appropriate newsgroup to post to--that's where you will find experts on that program.

--
Regards

Ron Badour, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
Tips:  http://home.satx.rr.com/badour
Knowledge Base Info:  http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=kbinfo

> I'm trying to insert a row in the middle of my table.  Is
> this impossible or is there a way to do this.  As of now I
> can only insert a row at the end of the table.

Microsoft Access

Post by David CL Franci » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 01:32:39

Quote:

> [...]

Which version of Access are you using? When you add a new record to an
Access table, if that is what you mean, it will _always_ go on the end.
You can get it in a different position by sorting the table. To do this
select a column  by clicking on its name at the top. Then right click
and choose what you want to do.

Perhaps I misunderstand your problem but getting the correct order that
you want in Access usually means designing a query and/or a report to
give you exactly what you want.

Unless you really mean Excel or even a table in Word - in which case you
may have a problem.
--

1. Microsoft Access 97 installation after Access 2000

I received a new Dell computer with Office 2000 Professional installed in
Windows 98.  After I found out that all of the databases would need to be
converted from Access 97, I decided to remove Office 2000 and reinstall
Office 97.  I followed the instructions from Dell on how to go into the
CONTROL PANEL and Add/remove programs.  I chose REMOVE ALL and it seemed to
go smoothly.  I then installed Office 97 Professional and all programs work
fine except Access 97.  I am getting the following error message "Microsoft
Access can't start because there is no license for it on this machine."
when trying to start Access.

Any ideas other than formatting C: and starting over from scratch?

Thanks,

Brian

2. spam from=<>

3. "Microsoft Access can't find the database file..."

4. How to create a home based multiwebcam system?

5. Microsoft Access 2000-Querry problems

6. Parallel Numerical Analysis Workshop `92

7. "Microsoft Access can't start because there is no license.." error

8. NS and TriStar Pentium/PCI CAD stations?

9. Microsoft Access

10. Microsoft access- calendar

11. Microsoft Access Downgrade

12. How to make Microsoft Access Database Available Offline

13. Problem w/ Microsoft Access Driver