USA NC Chapel Hill - Lead Web Engineer

Post by Human Resource » Sat, 07 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Lead Web Engineer

    Using VB, JavaScript, Java, ASP, and Oracle, we continue to refine our
internet-based system of electronic data capture and pharmaceutical project
management.

    We seek motivated, goal-oriented programmers, with a broad perspective
and demonstrated excellence at system design, implementation, and
refinement.

    Our company utilizes these systems to lead in electronic data capture
and has achieved unequalled successes. This is an exceptional opportunity to
join a highly successful company that is changing the way the pharmaceutical
industry works.

Primary Responsibility:
- Lead the design and development of internet-based electronic data capture
components for clinical trials

Requirements: *
- Strong proficiency in developing web-based applications especially using
Java.
- Experience with Oracle and SQL.
- Proficiency in Java and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience developing on MS NT.

Minimum educational requirements:
- Either
- BS in computer science and two years relevant experience or
- MS in computer science and demonstrated project development experience.
- Excellent, motivated candidates who can learn quickly and perform well who
do not meet the above requirements shall also be considered

Pluses:
- Knowledge of Oracle 8i.
- Experience with ASP, JavaScript, and VBasic.
- Familiarity with dynamic HTML and XML.
- Experience with Java servlets.

1. USA NC Chapel Hill - ISO Web Engineer

Web Engineer

    Using VB, JavaScript, Java, ASP, and Oracle, we continue to refine our
internet-based system of electronic data capture and pharmaceutical project
management.

    We seek motivated, goal-oriented programmers, with a broad perspective
and demonstrated excellence at system design, implementation, and
refinement.

    Our company utilizes these systems to lead in electronic data capture
and has achieved unequalled successes. This is an exceptional opportunity to
join a highly successful company that is changing the way the pharmaceutical
industry works.

Primary Responsibility:
- Help drive the design and development of internet-based electronic data
capture  components for clinical trials

Requirements: *
- Strong proficiency in developing web-based applications especially using
Java.
- Experience with Oracle and SQL.
- Proficiency in Java and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience developing on MS NT.

Minimum educational requirements:
- Either
- BS in computer science
- 2 years experience in above technologies
- Excellent, motivated candidates who can learn quickly and perform well who
do not meet the above requirements shall also be considered

Pluses:
- Knowledge of Oracle 8i.
- Experience with ASP, JavaScript, and VBasic.
- Familiarity with dynamic HTML and XML.
- Experience with Java servlets.

2. New SQL Server wishlist launched today.

3. US-NC-DBA NEEDED IN CHAPEL HILL, NC

4. query help

5. Searching on Fields

6. NC-Chapel Hill-248273--Windows NT-UNIX-AIX-ODBC-Installation/Configuration-Testi

7. Locate a specific Record Number

8. Oracle DBA needed in Chapel Hill, NC

9. US-NC-DBA NEEDED IN CHAPEL HILL, NORTH CAROLINA

10. US-NC: Chapel Hill-Oracle DBA