Lead Web Engineer
internet-based system of electronic data capture and pharmaceutical project
We seek motivated, goal-oriented programmers, with a broad perspective
and demonstrated excellence at system design, implementation, and
Our company utilizes these systems to lead in electronic data capture
and has achieved unequalled successes. This is an exceptional opportunity to
join a highly successful company that is changing the way the pharmaceutical
- Lead the design and development of internet-based electronic data capture
components for clinical trials
- Strong proficiency in developing web-based applications especially using
- Experience with Oracle and SQL.
- Proficiency in Java and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience developing on MS NT.
Minimum educational requirements:
- BS in computer science and two years relevant experience or
- MS in computer science and demonstrated project development experience.
- Excellent, motivated candidates who can learn quickly and perform well who
do not meet the above requirements shall also be considered
- Knowledge of Oracle 8i.
- Familiarity with dynamic HTML and XML.
- Experience with Java servlets.