WA-SEATTLE-87804--SYBASE-Coding Applications-C++-Informix-ORACLE-Database Architect

WA-SEATTLE-87804--SYBASE-Coding Applications-C++-Informix-ORACLE-Database Architect

Post by webmas.. » Wed, 10 Feb 1999 04:00:00

=
Company    : Hall Kinion
Website    : http://www.hallkinion.com
Job Title  : Database Architect
Location   : SEATTLE, WA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
HALL KINION (RECRUITER)NEVER A FEE!

Great opportunity for database architect in a rapidly growing company in a
great part of the country. Great team environment at work and lots of
recreational opportunitiesoutside of work.

REQUIREMENTS: Experience as a database architect in... MS SQL Server, Oracle,
Informix, or Sybase Coding ability in Windows C++ Pluses: Case Tools company or
have very strong Case tool developement experience, we definately need to talk!
SALARY: Starting at 70K! The skies the limit!

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* SYBASE
* Coding Applications
* C++
* Informix
* ORACLE
=
Is this position the right match for you? Yes, Great! Send me your resume and
I'll get started! No, well, send me your resume anyway. If you have marketable
skills of any kind in the high tech industry, I'd love to try and help you out!
I will schedule your interviews, provide you with great insight into the
companies, and negotiate your needs to your future employer. I have positions
that you won't find on your own! Hall Kinion is the largest Full-Service
Technical Recruiter in the Silicon Valley with seven offices nationwide,
including one in Bellevue, WA. With 70 Technical Recruiters, we can handle
Permanent and Contract Technical Placements in all areas from R&D, SQA/Test,
and Technical Sales and Services.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : SJ87804
Jeff Hibbert
Hall Kinion
3001 112TH AVE NE
Suite 101
BELLEVUE, WA 98004

Phone: 425-889-5003
   -   -
Fax No: 425-889-5985

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse

1. WA-SEATTLE-87804--SYBASE-Coding Applications-C++-Informix-ORACLE-Database Architect

=
[...]

2. JDBC Drive socket error

3. WA-Seattle-106694--C-UNIX-ORACLE-Project Management-Web Applications-Project Manager

4. UTL_FILE-Package

5. WA-SEATTLE-88794--SYBASE-ORACLE-Informix-Ingres-DBA Skills-Database Architect

6. VB.NET Retrieving Identity form MSSQL2000 without using stored procedures

7. WA-SEATTLE-88785--Windows-C++-SYBASE-ORACLE-Informix-CASE Tools-Ingres-Database Architect

8. WA-SEATTLE-88794--SYBASE-ORACLE-Informix-Ingres-DBA Skills-Database Architect

9. WA-SEATTLE-88785--Windows-C++-SYBASE-ORACLE-Informix-CASE Tools-Ingres-Database Architect

10. WA-SEATTLE-88794--SYBASE-ORACLE-Informix-Ingres-DBA Skills-Database Architect

11. WA-SEATTLE-88785--Windows-C++-SYBASE-ORACLE-Informix-CASE Tools-Ingres-Database Architect