35285-MN-MINNESOTA-ORACLE-Developer 2000-Designer 2000-ORACLE Financials-Oracle Consultants

35285-MN-MINNESOTA-ORACLE-Developer 2000-Designer 2000-ORACLE Financials-Oracle Consultants

Post by s.. » Sun, 22 Feb 1998 04:00:00

=
Company    : Hall Kinion/RTP
Website    : http://www.hallkinion.com
Job Title  : Oracle Consultants
Location   : MINNESOTA, MN
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
HALL KINION/ Technical Recruiter-NEVER A FEE! Hall Kinion is the largest
full-service tech recruiting firm in the Silcon Valleys of the world We work
with top technical companies to offer the best of permanent and contract
placements in North Carolina and across the United States and the U K

Requires: 3-5 years Overall IT experience Oracle Developer 2000 experience
Oracle Designer 2000 experience Experience with Oracle Business Systems
Financial experience/exposure Plusses: Consulting Experience Salary: to
$100,000 DOE, great benefits If you want to work for an "Inc 500" company which
provides strategic enterprise-wide information technology services for client
organizations, then this company is for you This company offers excellent
benefits including a 4 day work week Flexibility for travel and/or relocation
is needed If you are interested call me at 800-365-3031ext 208 or e-mail me
back If this is not your skill set, send your resume anyway--Hall Kinion is a
technical staffing agency specializing in the placement of today's most
talented technical professionals! WE have YOUR next job! In responding to this
opening please let me know what the Job # is

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE
* Developer 2000
* Designer 2000
* ORACLE Financials
=
Definite Pluses
* Consulting Applications
=
Check out our website at www hallkinion com for more info
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 119MN
Sean Sullivan

Phone: 800-365-3031 EXT 208
919-572-9999
Fax No: 919-572-6550

** Post jobs for 30 days for $50, unlimited postings $300/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

1. 35285-MN-MINNESOTA-ORACLE-Developer 2000-Designer 2000-ORACLE Financials-Oracle Consultants

=
[...]

2. Transporter Error..Please help!

3. Command batch error

4. 34970-0-NATIONWIDE-ORACLE-Developer 2000-Designer 2000-Financial Applications-Or

5. Using rowlock through ODBC

6. absolute newbie: perl-cgi+oracle

7. MVA-Oracle Team Leaders-Interface-$60-95K-Developer 2000 Designer 2000 PL/SQL