Totally off-topic: bookpool not responding

Totally off-topic: bookpool not responding

Post by yong.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

A few days ago I posted a message asking for Oracle tuning book
recommendation. Last night I placed an order with bookpool.com. Usually
they immediately send back an acknowledment email. But I still haven't
got it after 24 hours this time. I sent multiple emails to their only

directly telneting to their mail server at port 25. All my research
indicates they should be able to receive my mail. I don't know where I
should ask for help. I already told them my credit card number. Any
suggestion is much appreciated.

I just sent an email to their ISP conversent.com. Hope they can find
out.

Yong Huang

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Totally off-topic

Forgive me for the off-topic post, but can anyone e-mail the e-ddress
of someone in the IRS that I can report these damn make money fast
spammers to?

--
Ciao,
Billy

Swanning around in: Johannesburg, Sarf Efrica.
Get the Informix FAQs of life at http://www.iiug.org/techinfo/faq/faq_top.html
Need to get some drivel into your life? http://www.west.co.za/tasteless/

2. MVBase Books?

3. Novell SP Question, but not off-topic...

4. How do I run a SQL script?

5. Slightly off-topic, but not quite....

6. onstat errors on solaris

7. A bit off-topic: SQL query

8. Cluster resource 'SQL Server Fulltext' failed - (On only one node)

9. OFF TOPIC

10. off topic sorry, need a .NET newsgroup

11. Off-topic - need a contractor in Pittsburgh

12. Off Topic: Right mouse menu in WinExplorer

13. Sybase Question (Off topic)