NJ-Lincroft-268686--UNIX-C-C++-Java-Perl-ORACLE-Software Developer (Unix, C, C++)

NJ-Lincroft-268686--UNIX-C-C++-Java-Perl-ORACLE-Software Developer (Unix, C, C++)

Post by webmas.. » Sun, 02 Apr 2000 04:00:00

=
Company    : Tekmark Global Solutions
Website    : http://www.tekmarkinc.com
Job Title  : Software Developer (Unix, C, C++)
Location   : Lincroft, NJ
Job Type   : Contract
============================
At Tekmark, we know that there are no limits to where imagination and
technology can go. Weve been providing IT/Telephony consultants to national
and multinational companies for over 20 years. Headquartered in Edison, NJ, we
have full-service offices in the Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas,
Philadelphia, Raleigh, Tampa, San Diego and Washington DC areas. We also have
several outsourced Solutions Development Centers in New Jersey and one in
Sydney Australia.

Tekmark delivers IT/Telephony consulting services throughout the United States
and internationally. Our client list comprises the telecommunications,
financial services, insurance, pharmaceutical, and electronics industries. We
are proudly known as a reliable business partner to many Fortune 100 companies.

If youre looking for a well-established consulting firm that has your career
objectives in mind, give us a call. One of our representatives will be glad to
discuss with you how TEKMARK GLOBAL SOLUTIONS can work for you. With the kind
of creative, talented minds we have at Tekmark, the possibilities are infinite.
To check out our current hot jobs, visit us at www.tekmarkinc.com.

We need a developer with C, Java, JavaScript, Perl & Oracle, who also has
experience in a UNIX environment, preferably Solaris. Candidates must be able
to work in an unstructured environment (might be working on a team and
individually) and on multiple assignments concurrently.

Refer to job code 29078 on all responses.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* UNIX
* C
* C++
* Java
* Perl
* ORACLE
=
At Tekmark, we do more than just find people jobs. Our employees are entitled
to many great benefits, including:

 ☼ Insurance (Health, Dental, Life)

☼ Disability coverage
 ☼ Flex spending plan
 ☼ 401(k) plan

☼ Provisions for vacation and holiday pay

☼ Growth opportunities
 ☼ Training
 ☼ Sponsorship

☼ Incentive plan / bonuses
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 29078

Tekmark Global Solutions
100 Metroplex Drive

Edison, NJ 08817

Phone: 732-572-5400
   -   -
Fax No: 732-572-7117

** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** AltaVista   *** ClassifiedsWarehouse
   ** erpcentral.com   ** Classifieds 2000     ** Usenet Newsgroups
           ** VBOnline.com   ** ORASearch.com