RegSvr32

Post by Robert Franci » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Does anyone know what this error means when running RegSvr32

LoadLibrary("nameofdll") failed.
GetLastError returns 0x00000485

If anyone could tell me what this mean, that would be great, if someone
knows how to fix it, that would be even better.

Thanks for help

Robert

RegSvr32

Post by Phil Britto » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Does anyone know what this error means when running RegSvr32

> LoadLibrary("nameofdll") failed.
> GetLastError returns 0x00000485

> If anyone could tell me what this mean, that would be great, if someone
> knows how to fix it, that would be even better.

from winerror.h

#define ERROR_DLL_NOT_FOUND              1157L

which is hex 485

i.e regservr32 can't find your dll.

HtH

Phil

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com * The Internet's Discussion Network *
*  The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!   *

1. How do I register a DLL using REGSVR32 ?

Hi all,

I would like to execute the following line in my VB application:

c:\windows\system\regsvr32 /s olemsg32.dll

How can I do that? I want to do that without the user seeing any popup
window message.

Thanks a lot.

John

2. Upgrade (to IDS9.2) problem

3. regsvr32

4. Web-type interface on VFP app

5. regsvr32 Question

6. Erro tratment

7. RegSvr32

8. Using Advanced Queues dynamically

9. Progress installation on NT : regsvr32 and pscomb32.ocx

10. RegSvr32 Error 0x0000007e

11. ADODB connection regsvr32 error

12. REGSVR32 won't register ImgEdit.ocx no matter what I do.