Oracle Application Server RAM requirements???

Oracle Application Server RAM requirements???

Post by Douglas Scot » Wed, 05 May 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone tell me approximately how much RAM you need for an Oracle
Application Server running on NT?

Douglas Scott

Oracle Application Server RAM requirements???

Post by Matthias Spaet » Wed, 05 May 1999 04:00:00

OAS 4 requires 128MB as stand alone (without database on the same machine).

Douglas Scott schrieb in Nachricht

>Can anyone tell me approximately how much RAM you need for an Oracle
>Application Server running on NT?

>Douglas Scott

1. Oracle 8.1.5 (Oracle 8i) Minimum RAM Requirement

I am planning to install Oracle 8.1.5 (Oracle 8i) database server
on a Unixware 7.1 system running on a 166 mhz pentium, with a
RAM capacity of 128 mb RAM.  I would have to install a new
motherboard to gain an increase in RAM - something I prefer
not to do at this point.

Has anyone installed Oracle 8.1.5 (Oracle 8i) database server on a
Unixware 7.1 system (or an intel/unix based system) with 128 mb RAM ?

Is yes, then how was the performance ?

The release notes for Oracle 8.1.5 say that 128 mb RAM is the minimum
RAM requirement.

Jonathan Joseph

2. ADO e Query non รจ possibile?????

3. Ram Requirements for 30 users?

4. Optimum hardware config

5. sql7 ram requirements

6. ERROR No Such Article

7. RAM Requirements per session

8. Sorting text and number(the 2 in the same field)

9. SUMMARY: RAM requirements

10. RAM requirements

11. VFP 3.0 RAM Requirement