Can't Use User Manager,Grant Manager Role Manger on WebDB

Can't Use User Manager,Grant Manager Role Manger on WebDB

Post by Yoshikazu Ichitsuk » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

 I've just installed Webdb 2.0.5.6.1 with Oracle Enterprise Edition
8.0.5 on Solaris 2.6.

 I can't use User Manager, Grant Manager and Role Manager on Administer
page with my browser.

Can anyone help me to solve them,please ?

The error messages on the browser are as follows for User
Manager.Similar messages are displayed for Grant Manager and Role
Manager.

ORA-06502: PL/SQL: ?????????????????
ORA-06512: "OAS_PUBLIC.HTP", ?: 803
ORA-06512: "OAS_PUBLIC.HTP", ?: 812
ORA-06512: "OAS_PUBLIC.HTP", ?: 830
ORA-06512: "OAS_PUBLIC.HTP", ?: 30
ORA-06512: "WEBDB.WWV_HEADINGS", ?: 135
ORA-06512: "WEBDB.WWV_HEADINGS", ?: 267
ORA-06512: "WEBDB.WWV_HEADINGS", ?: 408
ORA-06512: "WEBDB.WWV_USER_MANAGER", ?: 397
ORA-06512: ?: 1

  DAD name: WebDB
  PROCEDURE  : WEBDB.wwv_user_manager.show_form
  USER       : webdb
  URL        : http://host:9999/webdb/WEBDB.wwv_user_manager.show_form?
  PARAMETERS :
  ===========

  ENVIRONMENT:
  ============
    SERVER_PORT=9999
    SERVER_SOFTWARE=Oracle WebDb Listener 2.0
    SERVER_NAME=host
    GATEWAY_INTERFACE=CGI/1.1
    SERVER_PROTOCOL=HTTP/1.0
    REMOTE_HOST=192.168.1.10
    REMOTE_ADDR=192.168.1.10
    REQUEST_METHOD=GET
    QUERY_STRING=
    SCRIPT_NAME=
    PATH_INFO=/webdb/WEBDB.wwv_user_manager.show_form

HTTP_REFERER=http://host.mydomain:9999/webdb/WEBDB.homemenu.show?p_menu_id=1112&p_...

    HTTP_CONNECTION=Keep-Alive
    HTTP_USER_AGENT=Mozilla/4.5 [ja] (WinNT; I)
    HTTP_HOST=host.mydomain
    HTTP_ACCEPT=image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
image/png, */*
    HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING=gzip
    HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE=ja
    HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET=Shift_JIS,*,utf-8
    HTTP_AUTHORIZATION=Basic d2ViZGI6d2ViZGI=

1. Can't open Enterprise Manger : MMC Cannot create a node manager

Hi,

I got a problem after I ran Norton Utilities, I think it
made some changes to registry. I can't run some programs.
I have SQL Server Client tools run on my PC, but I can't
start Enterprise Manager since the problem with my PC.
When I click Enterprise Manager, the screen will show
error message as below:

Microsoft Management Console:
MMC cannot create a node manager. Make sure the file
Mmcndmgr.dll is registered.

I don't know much about registry. I even try to uninstall,
but the shortcut and program still in my system, when I
click it will show the same message. It look like it still
in the system. Then I try to re-install, somehow the setup
program is not responding. I end this task, the the setup
continue until finish. It happened the same, since I have
tried it for 3-4 times.

Any expert could help please....

Thanks you very much in advance

Wit

2. total newbie question

3. Add user in Security Manger - doesn't show in Schema Manger

4. Trying to run a dbms_run on an external file

5. Difference between grant to user and grant to role

6. Ref Cursor Overhead

7. Granting a user access to Enterprise Manager

8. INFORMIX DBA Required

9. 'Users' problem (Enterprise Manager)

10. Recovery Manager : 'Failed to authenticate user'

11. US-US-Oracle Programmers/DBA's/Account Managers/Consultants/Managers-$65-140K plus bonuses

12. SQL programming problem for IBM's OS/2 Query Manager/Database Manager

13. Programming IBM's Database Manager/Query Manager