NYC - Strong Powerbuilder w/Oracle or Sybase - PB, GUI Design (F/T and Contractors)

NYC - Strong Powerbuilder w/Oracle or Sybase - PB, GUI Design (F/T and Contractors)

Post by Recruite » Mon, 04 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Our Client, in NYC, requires several experienced Client Server
experts with very strong Powerbuilder development
background, and a good knowledge of Oracle or Sybase.

Additionally, VB with SQL Server is a plus.

Both Design and Development consultants are needed for
this job.

Full time and Contract assignments ranging from 6 months
to 2+ years.

Please send your Resume and Availability to Dan Landers via this
e-mail address or FAX/Phone it to 516 921-0211.

Dan Landers
Recruiter, DannyL Staffing

- Recruiting Manager DannyL Staffing
- Fax 516 496-8154 Phone 516 921-0211
-Web Page:  http://pw1.netcom.com/~okdan/small.html
We are unable to respond to all queries for more information.
Please send your resume via e-mail in order to expedite a response.

If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your
  interests and expertise.
- your resume to be sent to our client(s) only after we
  obtain your approval.

Post by Recruite » Thu, 07 Oct 1999 04:00:00

[...]

1. NYC - Strong Powerbuilder w/Oracle or Sybase - PB, GUI Design (F/T and Contractors)

[...]

2. ODBC Driver for 7.3.4

3. Networks

4. composite key in Query Analyzer

5. Where to find dbselect()?