Looking for internship on oracle

Post by celine gurda » Fri, 08 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I do have oracle pl/sql and oracle 7.3 database admin cert .I like to
find a coop program to enhance my skills .Please show me some way to
find a company going to accept me .Thanks
Umit gurdal

Post by shahab2.. » Mon, 01 Nov 1999 03:00:00

> I do have oracle pl/sql and oracle 7.3 database

admin cert .I like to

Quote:> find a coop program to enhance my skills .Please
show me some way to
> find a company going to accept me .Thanks
> Umit gurdal

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Looking for an 3 months internship as Oracle Administrator

Hi all together,
I am looking for an internship as an Oracle Administrator. I want to
gain some experiences from this opportunity and I plan to investigate 3
full time months (April, Mai and July 2000) for this internship. It
should be in an English speaking country, and prefered in USA. Please
visit my Resume in web at:  http://www.geocities.com/othman_1999 and let
me know about such an opportunity. You can contact me via e-mail or Tel.

Mourad

2. Usage Pattern

3. Master's degree student looking for an internship

4. How to calculate the limit for extents of a table in Informix?

5. Sybase FAQ: 13/13 - section 12

6. Looking for internship in OLAP & OODB

7. query protected

8. Master's degree student looking for an internship

9. ORACLE Internship Info Requested

10. Tampabay Florida - Oracle student seeking Internship/co-op

11. I want to find a Internship about Sql server

12. Internship JAVA /JDBC /CORBA