Need ProC library for X86 Solaris

Post by thom.. » Sat, 20 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

 I am looking for a ProC* library.  The library I am looking for is
libclntsh.so.1.0 for X86 Solaris.  I have bought all the development libraries
for NT and Solaris (note: sparc), however I need the X86 version as they are
different.

Can someone please tell me how I can obtain this particular library or the
obtain only the ProC* libraries for X86 solaris?

Speaking with several DBA's and Oracle support, One would need to again
purchase the whole Developers kit for X86 solaris which is 2Gs +.  This is
unneccessary.

Thank you.

Thomas Ladew

www.expansion.com

1. Installation of ProC compiler on x86 Solaris

I have a x86 solaris oracle workgroup server 7.3.2.3,
the installation work find with ./wgstart,
but the installer doesn't install Precompiller.

I use oracle7/orainst/orainst executable to install package partial.prd
on the cdrom but a permission error appear.

Can you explain me the installation process please !
Thank you.

POTHIN Cedric
Alpes Networks
World Trade Center
5 place R.Schuman
38000 GRENOBLE
FRANCE

tel : +(33) 4 76 84 44 50
fax : +(33) 4 76 84 44 59

2. SQL*Plus, HP-Cluster, Response Time

3. RedHat Linux X86 and Oracle 7.3 X86 Solaris

4. Messages from SQL 6.5...

5. ODBC drivers needed for Solaris x86!!!!!!

6. SQLPlus only works on 'oracle' user

7. Needed: commercial DB on Solaris x86

8. Pratical PostgreSQL now at production

9. oracle 8.0 for solaris sparc under solaris x86?

10. Missing SQL for Windows CE x86 libraries...

11. ODBC driver for Solaris x86 and SCO???

12. error compiling 7.1 on Solaris 8 x86 (long)

13. set_ps_display on solaris x86