Need help to configure SNMP AGENT in ORACLE

Need help to configure SNMP AGENT in ORACLE

Post by sach » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I am having two winnt machine each having ORACLe 8.i.5. I want to manage
them
from the third machine where I had Installed OEM.
The problem is that I am unable to start the database agent or subagents...
Whats the way around to configure the agents. Both the master as well as
database subagent.

thanks in adavance
sachin

1. Setup SNMP Agent (snmp.ora)

--------------992DBE86BBE62C1BEDC3F171

Hi folks,

does anybody know how to properly setup the Oracle SNMP agent and/or can
supply an appropriate 'snmp.ora'?

Many thanx,
Martin

--------------992DBE86BBE62C1BEDC3F171

begin:          vcard
fn:             Martin HEIN
n:              HEIN;Martin
org:            max.mobil.
adr:            Kelsenstrasse 5-7;;;Vienna;Vienna;A-1030;Austria/Europe

title:          Internet/Intranet Analyst/Admin
tel;work:       +43-1-79585-337
tel;fax:        +43-1-79585-529
tel;home:       +43-676-3456-337
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
end:            vcard

--------------992DBE86BBE62C1BEDC3F171--

2. IDS 9.21 ontape error

3. Informix SNMP agent with Netscape master and proxy agents

4. US-CO-DENVER-Oracle Financials DBA-SofTec

5. Help ----- SNMP Agent

6. 4703-FL-ORLANDO-RDBMS-ORACLE-DBA Skills-Database Administrator

7. HELP----SNMP AGENT-----

8. D3Linux and RAID

9. SNMP Agent Setup - Pls help

10. HELP -- SNMP AGENT

11. Oracle, snmp off/on, lsnrctl dbsnmp_status .. need help

12. HELP------SNMP agent ----Monitoring System....