NY/NJ - Oracle/Sybase on NT and Unix clients

NY/NJ - Oracle/Sybase on NT and Unix clients

Post by Recruite » Sun, 07 May 2000 04:00:00

Our client needs an Oracle/Sybase developers with a client side development
background on either NT or UNIX clients.  A wide range of experience levels
is required for the projects.

These are F/T positions in their New Jersey or NYC sites.

Please send your Resume and  Availability to Dan Landers via this e-mail
address or FAX it to 516 496-8154.

Dan Landers
Recruiter, DannyL Staffing

- Recruiting Manager DannyL Staffing
- Fax 516 496-8154 Phone 516 921-0211
-Web Page:  http://pw1.netcom.com/~okdan/small.html
We are unable to respond to all queries for more information.
Please send your resume via e-mail in order to expedite a response.

If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position,
  your interests and expertise.
- your resume to be sent to our client(s) only after
  we obtain your approval.

Post by Recruite » Sun, 14 May 2000 04:00:00

[...]

1. NY/NJ - Oracle/Sybase on NT and Unix clients

[...]

2. PDOXWIN 5.0 printing blank instead of zero in report

3. Looking for Query Designer Control

4. Access, VB, RAD or what?

5. Question to Axdata.vbg example