load library and proc 2.1

Post by jeff ki » Wed, 09 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone have an example of loading Proc 2.1 using LoadLibrary? I
need to have more control over when it is loaded and unloaded from
memory for any given one of my applications, and am considering
LoadLibrary.

It has to do with performance, and the time it takes for my
applications to load into memory and connect to the database on
machines with limited memory.

Any helpful pointers would be appreciated!

Thanks, Jeff Kish

616 956 7755 voice
616 956 9410 fax

1. load library and proc 2.1

Does anyone have an example of loading Proc 2.1 using LoadLibrary? I
need to have more control over when it is loaded and unloaded from
memory for any given one of my applications, and am considering
LoadLibrary.

It has to do with performance, and the time it takes for my
applications to load into memory and connect to the database on
machines with limited memory.

Any helpful pointers would be appreciated!

Thanks, Jeff Kish

616 956 7755 voice
616 956 9410 fax

2. SECURITY ANALYST,Minneapolis,MN

3. MDAC 2.1 & Multi-Protocol Net Library

4. PTSFull or PTSLite in SP3 for S2K

5. How do you turn off Prepare Stored Proc with MDAC 2.1 to SQL 7

6. Wanted: Oracle CBT's

7. ADO 2.0 to 2.1 library

8. MSAccess ODBC driver & ODBC libraries

9. Problem opening recordset for update ADO 2.1/Jet 4.0/Access 2000 stored proc

10. ADO Referece to 2.0 or 2.1 library

11. Proc 2.1 and loadlibrary

12. LoadLibrary and Proc 2.1