proc library problem

Post by Anith » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

 Hi,
I have an application which calls fork, when i link the execuatble with
8.0.5 oracle libraries, the program seg faults right before fork. The
same program does not have any problem when linked using 7.3.4
libraries. I greatly appreciate any suggestions. Thsi happens on AIX
4.2.1 machine.

Thanks

1. Handling errors in a stored proc called from c++ program using db-library

Hi!,
I am calling a stored proc from my c++ program. I connect
to sql server using db library.

I am running stored procedure(sp_Proc) in asynchronusly
using dbsqlsend, dbdataready and dbsqlok.

My problem is that, my stored proc is failing at random
places. I mean dbsqlsend is returning SUCCEED, dbdataready
is returning true, but dbsqlok is returning FAILED. But I
am not able to get the error message/number from the
stored procedure. I have registered dbmsghandle and
dberrhandle. But neither of these are reporting any error.

I have also tried to bind the first column using dbbind to
get the error message from stored proc, but it hangs at
this point.

I would like to return the error code from stored proc and
receive it in the C++ program.

Can anyone help me. Thanks in advance.

- Sukanta

2. change location of transaction log

3. Extended stored proc libraries

4. Replication issue

5. OCI libraries, and PROC

6. Linking with OCI for Windows NT and Windows 95

7. load library and proc 2.1

8. Help Wanted-Programmer/Analyst

9. Need ProC library for X86 Solaris

10. load library and proc 2.1

11. Stored Proc Library - README v2.1

12. Stored Proc Library v2.0 READ THIS

13. control progress bar from library proc