HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/afterhours Oracle work

HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/afterhours Oracle work

Post by Oraclegur » Wed, 22 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I have a full time job as Oracle Developer/DBA. I am not seeking another
full time job.

I have 15 years experience in Oracle products.  I want to use my expertise
to work on weekends or week day after-hours.  I can put in upto 25 to 30
hours each week.

The work can be done at your site or via modem from my home.

If this interests you, for details please visit my web page:

http://www.oracleguru.net

Thank you.

Post by Oraclegur » Sat, 25 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I have a full time job as Oracle Developer/DBA. I am not seeking another
full time job.

I have 15 years experience in Oracle products.  I want to use my expertise
to work on weekends or week day after-hours.  I can put in upto 25 to 30
hours each week.

The work can be done at your site or via modem from my home.

If this interests you, for details please visit my web page:

http://www.oracleguru.net

Thank you.

1. HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/afterhours work

I have a full time job as Oracle Developer/DBA. I am not seeking another
full time job.

I have 15 years experience in Oracle products.  I want to use my expertise
to work on weekends or week day after-hours.  I can put in upto 25 to 30
hours each week.

The work can be done at your site or via modem from my home.

If this interests you, for details please visit my web page:

http://www.oracleguru.net

Thank you.

2. problem with backup

3. HOUSTON - Orcale Developer/DBA seeks weekend/afterhours Oracle work

4. JOB: Senior Web Programmer - 72K+ Connecticut - NYC

5. HOUSTON - Experienced Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/after-hours Oracle work

6. Determining whether anything got updated???

7. HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/after-hours Oracle work

8. UK -West of London - Oracle Analyst Programmer

9. HOUSTON - Experienced Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/after-hours Oracle work

10. HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/after-hours Oracle work

11. HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/after-hours oracle work