NY-Midtown --> DBA Oracle Permanent Job

Post by www.ategra.com - VISIT OUR WEBSI » Thu, 25 Sep 1997 04:00:00

* Oracle
* You will perform logical and physical design
* You will collaborate on the design and construction, testing, and
  technical deployment of a client/server system.

                        * PLEASE NOTE *
* We will consider non-US residents.
*** WE HAVE NATIONWIDE POSITIONS IN OTHER LOCATIONS - FEEL  ***
*** FREE TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME INDICATING GEOGRAPHIC PREFERENCE ***

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release
your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have
your permission.

--

Principals only. NO Third Parties. We do not work with other recruiters. Any calls, e-mail or faxes from 3rd parties will be ignored.

NY-Midtown --> DBA Oracle Permanent Job

Post by www.ategra.com - VISIT OUR WEBSI » Thu, 25 Sep 1997 04:00:00

* Oracle
* You will perform logical and physical design
* You will collaborate on the design and construction, testing, and
  technical deployment of a client/server system.

                        * PLEASE NOTE *
* We will consider non-US residents.
*** WE HAVE NATIONWIDE POSITIONS IN OTHER LOCATIONS - FEEL  ***
*** FREE TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME INDICATING GEOGRAPHIC PREFERENCE ***

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release
your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have
your permission.

--

Principals only. NO Third Parties. We do not work with other recruiters. Any calls, e-mail or faxes from 3rd parties will be ignored.

1. NY-Midtown --> DBA Oracle Permanent Job

* Oracle
* You will perform logical and physical design
* You will collaborate on the design and construction, testing, and
  technical deployment of a client/server system.

                        * PLEASE NOTE *
* We will consider non-US residents.
*** WE HAVE NATIONWIDE POSITIONS IN OTHER LOCATIONS - FEEL  ***
*** FREE TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME INDICATING GEOGRAPHIC PREFERENCE ***

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release
your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have
your permission.

--

Principals only. Please - NO Third Parties. We do not work with other recruiters. Any calls, e-mail or faxes from 3rd parties will be ignored.

2. Can I do a Search and Replace in a pool of DTS packages?

3. COMPUTER LIQUIDATION "OUT OF BUSINESS"

4. pgsql/src/backend/optimizer/path costsize.c

5. (Data) Grid