Oracle Certified DBA
Sent via Deja.com
Where Evil dies, Heroes are born
Quote:> expert hallo!
> in the next few days I will change IP number of my Unix Aix server. Does
> Db need some particular attention?
> the advices are welcome
1. Port number for FMPro Server on a PC: to access using IP number under hosts option
I want to get access to our DB which is on a dedicated server, but I need to
have a hole set up in the firewall of our school. What port number would the
software use on the PC (Server software 5.5)? I want to set it up so that I
can just type in an IP number within FMPro at home, using the hosts option,
in order to get to the DB. I was told, believe it or not, that the software
would want to use "port 5003", which HAS to be a typo. I have looked in the
server documentation I could find, but didn't see the needed reference. Any
suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
2. AFIELDS() or COPY STRUCTURE EXTENDED
3. How to set SQL Server to listen on two ip numbers
4. Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a004c'
5. SQL Server 2000 on Windows 2000 Server with 2 IP numbers
7. Connecting from W95 to IP-number
8. Error while installing an Intersolv ODBC driver
9. Can connect only using IP number
10. Can only connect using IP number
11. storing IP numbers as binary(4)
12. Tracing a host's IP number and full host name