Firing code based on date (date based trigger?)

Firing code based on date (date based trigger?)

Post by kevi.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,
Does anyone know how I trigger a piece of code based on the date.
ie if I wanted to run a particular PL/SQL procedure every Sunday at 2am.
I'm using 8.1.5 (NT)
(Probably a simple question...)

Thanks,
Kevin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by Sybrand Bakk » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>Hi,
>Does anyone know how I trigger a piece of code based on the date.
>ie if I wanted to run a particular PL/SQL procedure every Sunday at 2am.
>I'm using 8.1.5 (NT)
>(Probably a simple question...)

>Thanks,
>Kevin

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

check out the dbms_job package.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Firing code based on date (date based trigger?)

Post by Kevin Geraght » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Great! Thanks,

Kevin