Anyone used BenchBrokers.com

Post by Fran » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Has anyone else used www.BenchBrokers.com for matching resumes and employer
requisitions?  They have a new automatic search engine that does the work
and sounds great.  It doesn't just use keywords like most sites.  A company
simply puts in a job requisition, or I can just put in my resume and it
matches them automatically.  It is also free to post the information to it.

1. Anyone used BenchBrokers.com

Has anyone else used www.BenchBrokers.com for matching resumes and employer
requisitions?  They have a new automatic search engine that does the work
and sounds great.  It doesn't just use keywords like most sites.  A company
simply puts in a job requisition, or I can just put in my resume and it
matches them automatically.  It is also free to post the information to it.

2. Olap Services error

3. Has anyone used oraworld.com?

4. Wizard di VB

5. jobs@cnet.com, news.com, shareware.com etc etc

6. DBase IV 2.0 Form question

7. Anyone done a custom resolver in COM?

8. error 1203 Process ID %d attempting to unlock unowned resource %.*ls.

9. anyone here follow securityfocus.com?

10. Anyone heard of oninit.com ?