frm-99999 error

Post by flore » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Does anyone know what causes the frm-99999 error? Is there some sort of
patch to fix this. I really do not know much about databases, but one of our
users here at work is getting this error, and our database guys don't have a
clue either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1. FRM-99999 error when running web-enabled forms

We are encountering the FRM-99999 error when running
web-enabled forms.  We have 4 NT boxes behind a load
balancer that serve up our web-enabled Forms to client
machines running Netscape 4.5 or IE 5.0.  The servers will
run without error for 2-3 weeks and then suddenly we are
unable to run the web-forms from one of them.  Each server
encounters the same problem after running without reboot for
extended period of time.

After we identify the problem machine, we look in Task
Manager from NT and notice nothing unusual in terms of
memory resources being consumed.  What we do find unusual is
that while in Task Manager, if we look at the Processes that
are running, there will be many F50WEB32.EXE processes that
cannot be killed using  the End Process button.  The only
way weve found they can be killed is by rebooting the
machine.

Another unusual thing about these errant processes is that
they are very small in size (about 200K) in comparison to a
normal process running the web-enabled forms (approx.
15,000-35,000K).  This symptom is found consistently on a
box that is producing the FRM-99999 error.  Typical of NT,
rebooting the machine consistently corrects the problem.

We are running the following configuration and have tested
on other machines as well, always with the same result over
time:

Oracle Forms 5.0
Jinitiator 1.1.5.21
Windows NT 4.0
Service Pack (tried 3.0 through 5.0 with no success)
Oracle Database Enterprise Server 8.0.5.1
Netscape Enterprise Server 3.6
Netscape Administration Server 3.5

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Ric

Ric Sullivan, Practice Manager, Grants Management
Harvard University, Financial Administration
Office of Administrative Systems

619 Holyoke Center                   Email:

1350 Massachusetts Avenue            Voice: 617.496.8721
Cambridge, MA  02138                   Fax: 617.496.8883

2. ADOX

3. FRM-99999 error on Web forms

4. Search and Display Runtime Error

5. FRM-99999

6. delete error problem

7. FRM-99999 and web enabled forms 5.0

8. batch schema change

9. FRM-99999

10. FRM-99999 using Developer Server

11. OWAS 3.0.2 & FORMS 5.0 error : FRM-99999

12. Random Number between 1-99999

13. FRM-40735 and FRM-40815