4725-CA-Bay Area-ORACLE-Communication Skills-Financial Applications-Application Expert

4725-CA-Bay Area-ORACLE-Communication Skills-Financial Applications-Application Expert

Post by ehsm.. » Wed, 12 Nov 1997 04:00:00

=
Company    : Oracle Corporation/TS
Job Title  : Application Expert
Location   : Bay Area, CA
Job Type   : Contract or Full-Time Salaried
============================
Oracle Worldwide Support Oracle's Worldwide Custmer Support team assists Oracle
customers in successfully implementing Oracle Systems We provide telephone
support, electronic support and on site support to our customers Tremendous
educational opportunities exist for support analysts as we train them in the
latest Oracle technologies and cross train them in other IT specialties

If you have experience developing or supporting Financial Applications,
especially Oracle Applications we'd like to talk to you We have openings for
analysts with as little as one years experience, up to senior level postions
Exceptional communications skills are also required Positions exist in the SF
Bay area, Colorado Springs and Orlando

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE
* Communication Skills
* Financial Applications
=
=
Contact Information:
Reference : Job Code SJ4725

Fax No: 415-506-7591

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

1. 4725-CA-Bay Area-ORACLE-Communication Skills-Financial Applications-Application Expert

=
[...]

2. trigger

3. Q: WHERE 1=1 AND 1=0 AND 1=1, how many rows returned?

4. 4730-CA-SAN FRANCISCO-ORACLE-Communication Skills-Manufacturing Applications-Application Expert

5. 4726-FL-ORLANDO-ORACLE-Communication Skills-Financial Applications-Application Expert

6. 4728-CO-COLORADO SPRGS-ORACLE-Communication Skills-Manufacturing Applications-Application Expert