18120-Nationwide-ORACLE-PL/SQL-Visual Basic-Triggers-Stored Procedures-Software Engineer(s)

18120-Nationwide-ORACLE-PL/SQL-Visual Basic-Triggers-Stored Procedures-Software Engineer(s)

Post by webmas.. » Sat, 14 Nov 1998 04:00:00

=
Company    : CTG
Website    : http://www.ctg.com
Job Title  : Software Engineer(s)
Location   : Nationwide,
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
CTG (Computer Task Group) is an international IT services company with more
than 6,100 IT professionals in 55 offices across North America and Europe. We
partner with our professionals to provide new growth opportunities at every
level - including career opportunities, best-in-class training, attractive
compensation, and comprehensive benefits. CTG is proud to have been named one
of Computerworld's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in I/S" for the last 3 years
and "Top 25 Employers in I/S Training." For a more in depth view of CTG, please
visit our website at: http://www.ctg.com/.

Installation of software application to include customizing, modifing and
trouble-shooting. Must have excellent DBA AND Development skills. Outstanding
communication ability is also required. Up to 95% travel is REQUIRED!!! You can
be based just about anywhere but the travel is mandatory with these positions.
Must have a minimum of 4 years US work ( on the job ) experience.

Travel Required          :95% or less
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE
* PL/SQL
* Visual Basic
* Triggers
* Stored Procedures
=
For more information, see our website at http://www.ctg.com
=
Contact Information:
Reference : PTL441
Kirk Imhof

Fax No: 503-222-2008

** Post jobs for 30 days for $50, unlimited postings $300/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

1. 18120-Nationwide-ORACLE-PL/SQL-Visual Basic-Triggers-Stored Procedures-Software Engineer(s)

=
[...]

2. update() problem in MS-SQL 6.5

3. Experimental Feature development in PostgreSQL

4. How to use DSO in VB.NET

5. OT - Need Erwin Viewer