* Oracle DBA with Unix Sys Admin Skills for Greenville, South Carolina

* Oracle DBA with Unix Sys Admin Skills for Greenville, South Carolina

Post by Bill L » Tue, 06 Mar 2001 01:23:12

We have an excellent staff opportunity with a  company in Greenville,
South Carolina,
that needs an Oracle DBA who has some solid Unix Sys Admin skills for
it's I.T. staff.
This position will have all of the traditional Oracle DBA duties
including working with
the development teams.
This is a full time staff position...no third parties or
sub-contractors please.

Requirements:
        * Oracle DBA experience,  2-3+years
        * Unix Sys Admin  experience ..they use HPUX but others
          would be acceptable
        * Excellent communication skills
        * U.S. citizenship or perm. residency

This position is with a national company and offers :
                * Quality Work Environment
                * Financial Stability
                * Base salary  up to 75K -D.O.E.
                * Relocation Assistance

If you are interested in this opportunity, send your resume as an
attachment
to:

OraStaff, Inc.

800-549-8502
* Use job code: MKPL/DBA/Greenville/Bostic

NO sub contracting positions available.
PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States OR
need sponsorship.

Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have
available across the U.S.
for candidates with Oracle skills. So if this one is not a match for
you, we invite you
to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that
you are seeking.

I pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be
qualified/interested in the
posiition?described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
Thanks,
Bill Law

1. Oracle Financials DBA for Greenville, South Carolina

International Manufacturing company in Greenville, South Carolina needs a
solid Oracle
Financials DBA to join it's I.T. team.
The selected candidate also has the choice of working out of their
Nashville,TN
office.
This is a full time staff position..no sub-contractors or third parties
please.

* Requriements:
-3+ years of experience with Oracle Applications DBA work.
-The Applications experience must be in Oracle Financials or Oracle
Manufacturing
 Apps 11.03 and up.
-Oracle 8.0 or 8i experience
-Experience in different aspects of DBA work, including applications, data
warehouse,
 patching, technical upgrades, concurrent manager tuning, Quest database
toolsets, etc...
-Most important experience is the Application DBA, which includes patching,
 concurrent managers, standard DBA functions.

This a great opportunity offering:
*A pay scale is $80K to $90K plus incentive bonus.
 The bonus should run 10% to 15% depending on overall performance.
*They have a very good benefits package
*A very good relocation package.

For  immediate consideration, please send your resume as an attachment to:

OraStaff, Inc.
Ph: 1-800-549-8502-Please do not call if you need sponsorship

Please use job code: Newsgroups/Greenville/Fin.DBA/Vicki

Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available
across the U.S.
for candidates with Oracle skills who are U.S. citizens or permanent
residents.
So if this one is not a match for you, we invite you
to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that you
are seeking.

We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested
in the
posiition described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
Thanks,
Bill Law

2. thin jdbc and getProcedures()

3. Jr. Oracle DBA needed in Greenville, South Carolina

4. Recommended RAM for Oracle 9i + 9iAS

5. SC-SOUTH CAROLINA-57038--ORACLE-DBA Skills-ORACLE DBA

6. ODBC Problem with CHAR(1) output parm in stored procedure

7. Oracle DBA with Unix Solaris Sys Admin skills-Downtown Chicago

8. Problem with varbyte fields

9. OK-OKLAHOMA CITY-87768--DBA Skills-ORACLE-UNIX-Oracle DBA with UNIX System Admin experience