20041-VA-Richmond-ORACLE-IBM-VISBASIC-Programmer Analyst

20041-VA-Richmond-ORACLE-IBM-VISBASIC-Programmer Analyst

Post by selectj.. » Fri, 23 Jan 1998 04:00:00

=
Company    : Continental Search & Outplacement, Inc.
Website    : http://www.consearch.com
Job Title  : Programmer Analyst
Location   : Richmond, VA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
CONTINENTAL SEARCH & OUTPLACEMENT, Inc , is a cutting edge recruiting firm
specializing in IS/IT and TELECOMMUNICATIONS professionals CS&O has assignments
throughout the United States, and is currently searching for the position
listed below This is one of many searches that are underway If this position is
not right for you, yet you wish to be considered for similiar searches, and
have at least 2 years professional experience and are currently eligible to
work in the United States, feel free to submit your resume by email or fax

 KEYWORDS: VISBASIC ORACLE IBM COMPENSATION: $ 34 - $ 45 COMMENTS: Individual
will be responsible for the development and support of a new Visual Basic
system, accessing an Oracle database and interface to our IBM Mainframe systems
This system will be implemented and used in our telemarketing offices
throughout the country Experience with Visual Basic

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE
* IBM
* VISBASIC
=
Benefits are available with nearly every position including most contracts
Relocation is available for over 70% of our positions Visit our website for a
listing of our current positions: http://www consearch com CS&O is a member of
National Association of Personnel Services, Nationwide Interchange Service, and
Recruiters OnLine Network
=
Contact Information:
Reference : CSO537881
Daniel C. Simmons, CPC

Fax No: 410-529-7007

** Post jobs for 30 days for $50, unlimited postings $300/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

1. 20041-VA-Richmond-ORACLE-IBM-VISBASIC-Programmer Analyst

=
[...]

2. SQL Server Enterprise Manager

3. help: compiling ESQL/C examples under linux

4. Help: alpha-numeric characters using rules on varchar fields (SQL7)

5. Keep Statistics