SMALLWORLD/ GIS Programmers, Denver CO!!!

SMALLWORLD/ GIS Programmers, Denver CO!!!

Post by Tech-Connec » Fri, 03 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Are you looking for new challenges and an employer who values your
contributions with recognition and rewards?  Check this out!!!

SMALLWORLD/GIS Software Programmer:

Exceptional opportunity for a team player with the right skills.  This firm
is a leader in the GIS and Utilities market and can thus compensate
employees well, i.e. salary, benefits, etc.  Enjoy a beautiful working
environment in the Denver area.  International candidates are welcome.

Requirements:

-Extensive experience in Smallworld programming or an equivalent
-Significant background in Geographical Information Systems or related
fields, i.e. Civil, Electrical, or Urban engineering
-solid programming experience in: C/C++, ARCinfo, Visual Basic,
Microstation, Powerbuilder,
-background in the utilities industry helpful
-ability to work on NT or UNIX platforms
-ability to work with Relational Databases (SQL)
-strong communication skills, team player, self motivated

Salary, stock, relocation, and benefits will be provided.

This position is located in the southern part of the Denver Metro area.

If this sounds appealing in any way, contact our local, professional
staffing team at Tech-Connect. Click on this link to send your resume (Word

to 303-814-0933

About Tech-Connect: Its your career, one of the most important decisions in
your life.  We believe in finding the right job and the right time.   No
pushy sales people.  We are professional recruiters, skilled to work with
you to find a position that is right for you and your family at the right
time, in the right location and at the right salary.

Tech-Connect is committed to bringing honesty and integrity back to the
recruiting industry.  Tech-Connect was founded with the sole purpose of
providing the best, most competent services in the industry.

This is why we are different:
We listen to you:
We do not try to put a round peg in a square hole.  We will not bother you
with positions you have told us you are not interested in.  We ask:  Is
this something you would like to pursue?

We provide information and education:
What is their product and service?  Are they public or private?  What
platform do they develop on?  All questions must be answered.  But this isn
t enough.  What is the history of the firm?  How should I dress for the
interview?  There are so many questions and we have the answers.

We are professional Technical Recruiters:
Are you a Windows developer frustrated by the Recruiter who sent your resume
for the UNIX Tech Support position?  We understand the technology of the
companies we represent.  We know the technology and are fascinated by it.
We also get your permission before we send your resume to any company.  Its
important to you and important to us.

We are local:
We live and work along the Colorado Front-Range.  We understand the commute.
We drive the same highways.  Ever been asked to commute from Boulder to
Colorado Springs?  Or maybe from Englewood to Longmont?  We understand the
geography and appreciate your requirements.

Please feel free to contact us at any time.  We work with start-ups and
well-established firms.  We look for individuals that want more, care about
their careers, seek for the truth and not the run-around.  We look for
individuals in Software Engineering, Quality Assurance, Technical Writing,
Tech Support, Network Administration, Database Administration and many other
technical disciplines.  We also conduct executive searches.

Tech-Connect
Phone:  303-814-0940
FAX:  303-814-0933