US, ID, Boise: Oracle DBA's

Post by J. Roy Ca » Fri, 17 Oct 1997 04:00:00

We are staffing positions for a four month project in Boise, Idaho.
We need one Oracle Applications DBA, and 3 regular DBA's for an
ongoing implementation of an Oracle applications upgrade from 10.1 to
10.6 on a megadatabase.
Independents and recruiters are welcome.
J Roy Cash

The Red Hook Technology Group
1383-34, Veterans Highway
Hauppauge, NY 11788

http://www.rht.com

516 724 7300   ext 104
516 724 8587   (fax)
516 657 3678   (pager)

1. US, ID, Boise: Oracle DBA's

We are staffing positions for a four month project in Boise, Idaho.
We need one Oracle Applications DBA, and 3 regular DBA's for an
ongoing implementation of an Oracle applications upgrade from 10.1 to
10.6 on a megadatabase.
Independents and recruiters are welcome.
J Roy Cash

The Red Hook Technology Group
1383-34, Veterans Highway
Hauppauge, NY 11788

http://www.rht.com

516 724 7300   ext 104
516 724 8587   (fax)
516 657 3678   (pager)

2. Determining autonumber field value

3. 40761-ID-BOISE-ORACLE-DBA Skills-Oracle DBas

4. Engine allocation

5. Context and .PDF?

6. Fox Job!!!

7. 18904-ID-BOISE-ORACLE-ORACLE-Oracle Apps DBA

8. 40761-ID-BOISE-ORACLE-DBA Skills-Oracle DBas