After System Crash Redo Logs missing

Post by guzzis » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

*URGENT*URGENT*REAL URGENT*

Hi,

need help on this problem

after hardware error

ora 8 redo logs missing, but want to startup database.

does anybody have an idea ?? (backup not available)

Regards

After System Crash Redo Logs missing

What OS are you using?

Post by Ushkalo Igo » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> *URGENT*URGENT*REAL URGENT*

> Hi,

> need help on this problem

> after hardware error

> ora 8 redo logs missing, but want to startup database.

> does anybody have an idea ?? (backup not available)

> Regards

> * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

I've been told about _allow_resetlogs_corruption=true parameter in
initSID.ora
It's really GOOD idea to call to Oracle support.

-- Best regards, Igor Ushkalo (igorus!) - igorus(at)mail.ru,
   ICQ #19972198

1. After System Crash Redo Logs missing

Hi,

after an system crash, the redo logs are missing, but

want to startup the system.

does anybody have an idea ?? (backup not available)

regards

2. Transaction Log full - Can't truncate

3. Recover db with missing redo logs....

4. Unix Time Problem

5. Missing all redo log files

6. Help! OLAP Server Connection Very Slow

7. Adding bigger redo logs made system slow

8. removing all characters before the last occurence of a certain character

9. LOG files full crashing system

10. SYSTEM CRASHED ...can you throw some light on my online.log

11. log buffer space vs. redo log space requests

12. How to check the corruption in online redo logs and archived logs