Opinion on free tool?

Post by Richard Carmichae » Wed, 16 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I recently downloaded a free data quality/database auditing diagnostic
tool for use with Oracle and it helped to point out a lot of
inconsistencies, duplicate data etc. It is called dfROI - and my
question is, has anybody upgraded the fully functional dfPower version
and had a lot of success with it? I found it at
http://www.dataflux.com/dfroi.htm

Thanks, Richard

1. Opinion on free tool?

I recently downloaded a free data quality/database auditing diagnostic
tool for use with SQL Server and it helped to point out a lot of
inconsistencies, duplicate data etc. It is called dfROI - and my
question is, has anybody upgraded the fully functional dfPower version
and had a lot of success with it? I found it at
http://www.dataflux.com/dfroi.htm

Thanks, Richard

2. Proxy Servers and JDBC Applets - Anyone know about this?

3. opening an access database

4. Pick: Public Domain?

5. US-WI-DBA

6. free IT training, expert opinions needed

7. Opinions on SQL prog. tools

8. Opinion of Access '97 Upsizing Tool

9. Opinions on ERD Tools Please