(PDXJOBS) Data Entry/Customer Service

Post by Cav.. » Sun, 11 Nov 2001 18:53:18

 Data Entry/ Customer Support Reps needed 12.00 an hr e-mail me at

 Many more job opportunities for the Portland, OR area are viewable at
 http://www.pdxjobs.com. You can also post your resume at this site for
 free for viewing by Portland area companies - and we PAY for company
 referrals(see our home page for details!)
 Please note  - we do not accept resumes  via email, resumes must be submitted
 to the PDXJOBS website.
 PDXJOBS - Portland's Best Source of Employment Information!

See all jobs for this employer at http://www.pdxjobs.com/cgi-bin/pdxjobs.pl?company=Psychic%20Insights

1. (PDXJOBS) Data Entry/Customer Service

 Data Entry/ Customer Support Reps needed 12.00 an hr e-mail me at

 Many more job opportunities for the Portland, OR area are viewable at
 http://www.pdxjobs.com. You can also post your resume at this site for
 free for viewing by Portland area companies - and we PAY for company
 referrals(see our home page for details!)
 Please note  - we do not accept resumes  via email, resumes must be submitted
 to the PDXJOBS website.
 PDXJOBS - Portland's Best Source of Employment Information!

See all jobs for this employer at http://www.pdxjobs.com/cgi-bin/pdxjobs.pl?company=Psychic%20Insights

2. Why wont this open?

3. US-CA-FINANCIALS DBA

4. OR-PORTLAND-93760--ORACLE-Project Management-Customer Support-Program Manager - Client Services,Customer Support

5. Version control and Oracle Forms

6. What's The Password???

7. PRESS INFORMIX'S EDUCATION SERVICES AND NORTH AMERICAN CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER ACHIEVE ISO 9000 CERTIFICATIONS

8. Provide Data Entry, OCR & Scanning Services

9. Web-based Data Entry for Analysis Services

10. Provide Data Entry, OCR & Scanning Services