14976-CT-Hartford-ORACLE Financials-ORACLE-testing, system test, creating test p

14976-CT-Hartford-ORACLE Financials-ORACLE-testing, system test, creating test p

Post by sage.hartf.. » Wed, 29 Oct 1997 04:00:00

=
Company    : Howard Systems International
Website    : http://www.howardsystems.com
Job Title  : Tester
Location   : Hartford, CT
Job Type   : Contract
============================
HOWARD SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL, INC, (HSI) is an industry in information Services
and Management Consulting As an employee-based company, we are dedicated to
providing solutions to business issues and problems as well as qualified
application development, implementation and support resources to major
corporations across the United States Founded in 1975 as a pioneer in the
emerging information technology industry, HSI has built its business on a
philosophy of integrity, professionalism and expertise We continue to invest
heavily in our infrastructure in order to experience consistent growth in the
new and challenging arena of information technology This, in turn, has placed
us in a position of leadership in the delivery of cost-effective solutions to
the business and technical issues facing our clients As a company, we have
broad experience in mainframe and client server/open systems technology with
specialized knowledge and expertise in systems migrations between diverse
platforms HSI's objective is to provide our clients with effective support in
the form of business problem definition, staff supplementation and specialized
expertise in a variety of subject areas and technologies Howard Systems
International takes great pride in the people who make up our company We are
committed to maintaining an environment which is conducive to employee
development including quality recruitment, comprehensive on-going education and
training programs, and attrative career opportunities of our people This
philosophy enables HSI to stand behind the completed results of every
engagement we undertake

<B>ORACLE TESTER</b> Opportunity for Oracle juniors to get corporate experience
on large Oracle system; team members will qualify large Oracle financial system
utilizing testing procedures; create test plans and inspect code and debug
Oracle software must be able to start ASAP

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :Bachelors Degree
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE Financials
* ORACLE  Version: 7.0, 7.2
* testing, system test, creating test plans
* full life cycle development
=
All inclusive - HMO, PPO'S, Dental, Life LTD STD, 401K, Vacation/Sick/Personal
Time/Pre Tax Programs
=
Contact Information:
Reference : Job Code SJ14976
Bill Sage
Howard Systems International
10 Waterside Dr.

Farmington, CT 06032

Phone: 800-736-0204
   -   -
Fax No: 860-678-7995

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

=