DBA's in Long Island & NYC - Expertise with any of: Oracle, Sybase, DB2, Informix

DBA's in Long Island & NYC - Expertise with any of: Oracle, Sybase, DB2, Informix

Post by okda » Tue, 01 Feb 2000 04:00:00

My clients have several opportunities in the Long Island/NYC and vicinity
for experienced DB Administrators.  A good business sense and ability to
work with Department and Applications managers is an advantage here.

Specific Requirements are:

*  Oracle - 3-4 years Experienced and Entry Level Positions Available
*  Sybase -  a) 2-5 years with some development with PB,C/ C++
*  DB-2 - Min 3 years with experience using Utilities and
Performance Testing tools

These are F/T positions in Long Island, NY.

Please send your Resume and Availability via this e-mail address
or FAX it to Dan Landers at 516 921-0211.

Dan Landers
Recruiter, DannyL Staffing

- Recruiting Manager DannyL Staffing
- Fax 516 496-8154 Phone 516 921-0211
-Web Page:  http://pw1.netcom.com/~okdan/small.html
We are unable to respond to all queries for more information.
Please send your resume via e-mail in order to expedite a response.

If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests
  and expertise.
- your resume to be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain
  your approval.

[...]

1. DBA's in Long Island & NYC - Expertise with any of: Oracle, Sybase, DB2, Informix

[...]

2. database with coldfusion and/or php

3. EAS 3.5 on AIX

4. KY-Kentucky-94075--MS SQL Server-ORACLE-Informix-Database Design Consultant

5. Inserting data into mutliple tables using SQL Insert Command